Is a self-contained, environmentally friendly, cleaning system for construction plant and equipment. It comes as standard with heavy duty automatic X-30 filtering system.
HOW IT WORKS:
It’s composed of a wash bay with diamond tread ramps and 2200mm high walls. The wash bay floor pan directs the dirty water and sludge from the equipment being cleaned to a tank at the rear of the wash bay. Inside it a float switch in a pump activates and delivers the dirty water into the heavy Filtration system to commence the filter process. After the water, has been through the filter process a booster pump delivers the water again to your pressure washer. Through the filtering system it allows you to use the same water over and over again.
- The system allows you to recycle water and therefore the contaminated water does not get into the drainage system.
- Less water consumption means money is saved and savings are alsob gained in handling and washing time.
- Easily transportable, easy to assemble and disassemble
- Innovative design and modular construction system make our wash bays suitable for several indoor and outdoor uses.
- Environmentally friendly
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ECO-BAY 8000:
- Useful dimension mm.: 6000x6000
- Total dimension mm.: 7180x7250
- Filtration tank dimension mm.: (X-30) 3640x1010
- Maximum load capacity kg: 5000
- Walls standard height mm.: 2200
- Total dry weight of the bay kg: 4370
- Diaphragm pump: 0,059kW - 180lt/min
- Booster pump: 0,37 kW - 5 to 40 lt/min.
- Filtering system: X-30
- Filtering system option: X-15, X-60
The data are indicative and not binding. WLP reserves the right to modify them at any time and without prior notice.